Hey,

There was another topic here (Echo bad) where i filed my "list" of
complaints about alot of the current echo icon theme. One of them is
the package-x-generic icon (or just the update/box icon). So i grabbed
the SVG and edited it here and there. I also changed the sizes a
little (fatter border and a few minor things).

Please note that this is my first ever edit in SVG files and my first
time in inkscape (all edits are done in inkscape).

I don't know (yet) how to export the png's of all sizes (16px, 22px,
24px 32px etc... help would be welcome here).

So here are the icons. PNG [1] and SVG [2].

I hope you guys like it and i hope that this makes it way in the Echo theme.
Note: this icon is still WIP (Work In Progress).

[1] http://fedora.mageprojects.com/package-x-generic/package-x-generic_256.png
[2] http://fedora.mageprojects.com/package-x-generic/package-x-generic.svg