Rahul Sundaram wrote:
Máirín Duffy wrote:

Another idea to keep more with the "spins" "remix" and "DJ" kind of terminology:

'spins are like a custom mix tape or DJ set of software available in fedora, lovingly remixed and put together by community members to appeal to specific tastes' and have 3-4 djs with headphones on at the turntables, with music notes and floating paraphenalia associated with the spin, maybe a banner hanging down from each dj table stating what spin it is.

What do you folks think? Any other ideas for illustrating quickly what a Fedora spin is?

I think we reused this analogy already and we should continue to promote that.

okay, well this is what i came up with so far:

http://duffy.fedorapeople.org/temp/djs.png

but, it's a different style than the other one

http://duffy.fedorapeople.org/temp/spins-diagram.png

~m