Jakub 'Livio' Rusinek wrote:
Dnia 23 X 2007 15:16:04, Rex Dieter napisaƂ(a):
The KDE spin is still in need of a fedorainfinity-styled ksplash. sinclair
on #fedora-art irc offered to make such a beast, and we can/will
squeeze it
in, but we need it by today to make it happen.

KDE is discriminated (this is how should I write it?) like woman.

Discrimination is not the right term. This is how a FOSS project work: people work on the things they like and use and it happen that most people on Fedora Art are primarily GNOME users.

Jakub, it looks like you got yourself a job with the KDE splash, is needed and you are ready to provide it. Look here for some specifications (I hope they are still valid): http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/ThemingOverview#head-8e17b727defecd0c146b1d7028b5c8c5dc271853