Paul W. Frields wrote:
On Sun, 2007-12-16 at 15:31 +0530, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
If we are going to use the animation feature in Fedora 9 (I think we should. A lot of people commented on it, some thought Fedora broke their monitor and it probably will be in upstream GNOME), then a chain slowly breaking free over time might be a cool thing.

The only problem being that it will return daily (or on some basis),
which doesn't send the intended message.
I was thinking perhaps gradually change the colors of the chain links. I was also thinking about having the shadows of the chains be the same color as the neutral background, while the midtones and highlights a couple shades lighter. It'll help with abstractness a bit.

--
~Michael
http://ridleytx.structed.net (for now)