Why should I do a google search for something you're arguing for? I don't have a problem with what I'm seeing when I visit the page. Just for the sake of not arguing, I did do a google search for both "native widgets" and didn't find any sort of examples of what I was asking for. Maybe I'm just blind, so if you could point one out like I asked, I'd be happy to click.

Jakub 'Livio' Rusinek wrote:
Google.com - native widgets.