Jakub 'Livio' Rusinek wrote:
Dnia 27-01-2008, nie o godzinie 02:46 +0100, Valent Turkovic pisze:
2008/1/27 Jakub 'Livio' Rusinek <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
Dnia 27-01-2008, nie o godzinie 00:16 +0100, Valent Turkovic pisze:

Hi,
I tested new Firefox 3 in Rawhide and it looks and works great! One
thing I noticed are the "X" for closing Firefox tabs - they look a bit
off because they are much thicker and bigger that "X" for closing the
firefox.
Usually parent obects have everything bigger than "child" objects. This
looks strange because tabs which all are "children" to main firefox
window have bigger "X".

It is not a big thing, just something to check out.

Cheers,
Valent.
Screenshot, please.

If you're using newer GNOME icon theme, remember - there's bigger
gtk-close icon used.

--
Jakub 'Livio' Rusinek
http://liviopl.jogger.pl/

ps. I tried uploading it to fedoratv site but I get some strange error :(

Exactly as I thinked. Bigger icon in the icon theme.
I think the button looks now better and it's a usability feature (PS:
all close buttons should be 22x22 imo).

I agree close buttons should be bigger but isn't that too big of a contrast to gtk close button?