Hi list, new here.

I'm terribly sorry if this has been asked previously, but it is a bit of a pain searching the archives (unless there is a better way than browsing each month and trying to search within the thread list with the browser's search function. At any rate, I have noticed that Fedora 8 includes a tool for color management, however I don't know how to use icc color profiles with it, etc. As I write these lines I'm reading through what I could find in Google about color management and ICC profiles to get a better understanding of it, still there is not much documentation covering Linux or free software tools.