Stojan Dimitrovski wrote:
Hello everyone,

I'd like to claim the "IAX Phone applications" icon request from the
DesignService.

I already finished a 48x48 Tango-standards (some exceptions as to the
buttons and darker gradients) icon of the phone (smaller versions are to
follow after the acknowledgment of this design). Please do knock me out
with suggestions on what to do with it and what to change.

Thanks!
Great work on this!
A couple of suggestions:
* Perhaps some highlight on the ends of the phone handle to make it go out instead of inwards. * Make the shadow under the phone build from a square instead of a circle. Easiest to get done by creating a rectagle, round the corner radius a bit and use blur on it. * The phone buttons looks a bit strange. Probably because of the perspective. I would enforce the perspective on the phones body as well.

Could you post the svg as well?
- Andreas