Max Spevack wrote:
On Thu, 24 Jul 2008, Paul W. Frields wrote:
What do you say? Do you have any problem with us producing a bunch of the "I *heart* Fedora" tshirts?

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Image:Artwork_T(2d)Shirt_tshirt_love.png

Fedora EMEA e.V. is producing these shirts, correct? They have a trademark licensing agreement.

The T-shirt shown doesn't have our official logo on it, but I think there ought to be one -- a small one on the upper back, or on one sleeve. That helps to keep the brand identification even though the front has a completely different presentation of the word "fedora."

I think that single change would be sufficient for me to say, "Go for it!".

Sounds good. What do you think, Art Team? Any chance you guys can whip that up for us?

If I understand Paul's request correctly, the requirement is to have this very logo http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Image:Logo_fedoralogo.png on the sleeve (I think I would like it better this way, just like the sleeve of the polo shirt, only without the "ambassador" word and with blue text - [1]) or on the back. Just applying the logo (I believe Fedora EMEA e.V. already has the source for it) at a certain size (larger for the back, smaller for the sleeve).

Now for the *real* question: when and where can I buy one of these?

[1] - http://clunixchit.blogspot.com/2007/01/fedora-ambassadors-polo-shirts.html