Máirín Duffy wrote:
Does anyone have suggestions for the tags for the Boston
FUDcon shirt?

Thanks,
~m

Firstly, I am going to be at a meeting up in Edinburgh on Tuesday and Wednesday so depending on their internet connection I will probably be uncontactable till Wednesday evening (GMT). I have scripted the generation of the logo so if you pick up the latest version [1] there is a script (called "script") which should be pretty self-explanatory as to how to change the words in each leaf. There are some dummy words in it atm[2].

What would be better is, if we decide on the words before the end of today, I can generate it and manually poke the clumsy words into place and mane any other tweaks requested.

[1] http://www.cs.man.ac.uk/~brejc8/temp/wordlogo.tar.gz
[2] http://www.cs.man.ac.uk/~brejc8/temp/fudcon.png