On Sun, 2009-01-11 at 18:14 +0100, Mark wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 11, 2009 at 5:29 PM, Máirí­n Duffy <du...@fedoraproject.org>
> wrote:
> > Are you talking about just the colors of FC1-FC4 or the actual theme? And
> > are you talking about the *artwork* or are you talking about the
> > GTK/metacity etc?
>
> Just the colors. and that can be used to make a new theme for Fedora 11
> >
> > I am just talking about artwork here....
>
> I'm kinda talking about both..

Well, for GTK/Metacity related talks, please make a separate thread for
it. If you make mockups, I'll consider them. I am currently working on a
major rewrite of nodoka (so far only GTK), you can check the progress
usually on my blog [1]. The latest screenshots are at [2], though in my
laptop I am already a few steps farther... I've already reworked
progress bars and will write new post when I finish the Scales.

Martin

Refereces:
[1] http://mso-chronicles.blogspot.com/
[2]