On Tue, Jan 20, 2009 at 10:40:07AM -0600, Mike McGrath wrote:
> Hey everyone!  I put a request in to the design service just now to get
> some banners and logos made.  CSI is a community based standards set.
> more info at:
>
> https://fedorahosted.org/csi/
>
> The first policy we're rolling out is a security policy:
>
> http://mmcgrath.fedorapeople.org/policy/

BTW, I think this is a great chance to break the design mold a bit.

I haven't heard of (m)any similar efforts to make free and open
content and configurations for system administrators.  This work is
breaking new ground.

Good chance to try something really different from the Design Team?

- Karsten
http://quaid.fedorapeople.org
AD0E0C41