Nicu Buculei wrote:
Máirín Duffy wrote:
From: Thomas Kole <diloph...@gmail.com>

No comments about mine? =(
(http://dilopho-dd.deviantart.com/art/Fedora-wood-wallpaper-v2-116975355)

We are looking for artwork that relates to Fedora 11's codename, Leonidas. A lion being a king (as Leonidas was) or images depicting Greek scenery fit in with the release codename. I'm not sure how wood fits in, but maybe you have an idea?

Other than that we have an explicit policy to not ship wallpapers with the Fedora logo in them. This not only makes our wallpapers more generally useful, but also lessens the complications for folks who repackage Fedora under a different name (eg unofficial spins).

Máirín is right. Also for a *defaut* Fedora theme, I would like to use some blue, even if a secondary color.
No sorry, blue would look awful with brown.
It dont have to be a standard wallpaper, like the solar is now, but more like the stone bird and the ladybugs :)

I think, personally, the wallpaper would look a lot nicer without the Fedora logo. It looks like something I might like to use as my own wallpaper, actually, if it didn't have the logo superimposed on it. :) I like how the wood gives the wallpaper a natural feel and how the lighting suggests a stage. Did you use a texture/pattern to create it?

It may be interesting to have the texture at a certain angle, not strictly vertical.

No sorry, it wont look good with that too.
But if you want to try,
Ill upload the .xcf to my website.
Link comes soon.