Hi Craig,

I think your rendering here is fine and addresses the issue folks pointed out
about the fingerprint.

I wonder though if a fingerprint is really a good concept for a security
wallpaper. Have you talked to the security spin folks to brainstorm some
alternative conceptual ideas? What's the main purpose of the security spin -
from their wiki page it looks like its goal is "To provide a fully functional
livecd based on Fedora for use in security auditing, forensics, and penetration
testing." So one thing you could try to do is to talk to a few system admins
who work on security auditing / forensics/ penetration testing (I can introduce
you to a few if that would be helpful) and see if they have any ideas as to
what kind of wallpaper they would prefer.

A few other ideas:

- develop a 'brand' (a literal brand) or logomark specifically for the security
spin that could be imprinted on whatever is the default wallpaper for the
current Fedora release
- look for a nice appropriately creative commons licensed wallpaper that gets
high marks from security spin users and brand that with a fedora security mark

Hope this helps!

~m