On 08/06/2009 05:16 PM, Christoph Wickert wrote:
Am Donnerstag, den 06.08.2009, 16:14 +0200 schrieb Ralf Corsepius:
On 08/06/2009 02:10 PM, Christoph Wickert wrote:
I asked you to write down the problems
you found in bz and CC me, but so far I haven't received a mail.
I haven't received any mail from you.

  >  Instead
you spend time on writing mails with abstract accusations to the list.
Do you want me to flame people in public?

No, I want constructive criticism in bugzilla. Flaming people in public
is what you are currently doing on this list.

As you know I'm really interested in improving both the packaging and
the review quality and I appreciate your cooperation. Why not pick up
some of the reviews?
I did so, but Mr. Robinson refused to listen and preferred to go his
way, because "the fedora guidelines" allow him to do so. It cause me to
turn away from his reviews.

Sorry, you didn't pick up any of the bugs, none was assigned to you.
There is none assigned to me, because I turned away from this person's reviews.

You can find traces of them in reviews.

> You
picked on Peter, that's all.
Well, your freedom to think so, my freedom to think otherwise -- I think, you are picking on _me_, because I am pronouncing something which doesn't fit into your "wishful thinking".

You only commented on two bugs regarding autoconf, but this is a
controversial topic.
Only within uneducated folks, without clues about the autotools.

Please accept that there are different views on
questions like this one.
It's pretty easy to demonstrate the brokenness of running the autotools during builds.

Ralf