Dne 29.10.2009 12:38, Christoph Höger napsal(a):
since a year or so the AMD K10 thermal sensors module (k10temp) seems to
be floating around  the web. I would appreciate some kernel packager
integrating it into the fedora 11 stock kernel - since without it I can
not build (and trust!) a silent cooling system.

Any plans on this issue?

AMD K10 sensors support has been repeatedly refused by upstream lm_sensors developers because of the sensors' unreliability.