Am 23.11.2009 22:50, schrieb Adam Williamson:
He already said that he had talked to his upstreams and they had said
they would not adjust their code. In that case, he really has done
everything he possibly can in his position as maintainer, and sending
him further nag emails is achieving nothing constructive and serving
only to annoy him.

And eventually may lead to packagers stopping to contribute to the Fedora Project. I do not wish to be used as a medium for a fight between a stubborn Font Guideline Evangelist and a stubborn upstream. If it's upstream's decision not to adjust their code then that's the way it is. If the package does not cause any unexpected behavior by not following the Font Guidelines there is nothing further I as a package maintainer am required to do.

Felix