On Fri, 11 Dec 2009, Mathieu Bridon (bochecha) wrote:

On Fri, Dec 11, 2009 at 14:12, Seth Vidal <skvi...@fedoraproject.org> wrote:
On Fri, 11 Dec 2009, Lubomir Rintel wrote:

A big -1 for this. Your "A lot" is in fact "a tiny fraction" and for
some of us an e-mail address is important mean for identifying an user
("Oh, this is John Doe of Canonical", ...).

I use mine exclusively and I think referring to the generic address makes
life a lot easier.

And let me put it this way: if fedora decides to post my non @fp.o address
somewhere, like in git entries, I'm going to be extremely pissed off about
it.

Isn't it already posted in IRC when someone enters the ".fasinfo
skvidal" command ?

That's not in every google-retrievable gitweb interface, though.

-sv