Hi all,

I am making some changes to dsgw.conf to point htmldir, configdir, and
gwnametrans to customized html and config directories on FDS's admin server.
Everything else seems to work except for clicking on Directory Server Gateway,
which gives me:

403 Forbidden error: You don't have permission to access /dsgw/bin/lang on this
server.

The admin-serv error log shows:

[Thu May 08 13:10:41 2008] [error] [client a.b.c.d] client denied by server
configuration: /opt/fedora-ds/dsgw, referer:
http://foxtrot:5000/clients/dsgw/bin/lang?context=dsgw
[Thu May 08 13:10:41 2008] [error] [client a.b.c.d] client denied by server
configuration: /opt/fedora-ds/dsgw, referer:
http://foxtrot:5000/clients/dsgw/bin/lang?context=dsgw

Admserv.conf has:

<Directory "/opt/fedora-ds/clients/dsgw/bin/">
    AllowOverride None
    Options None
    Order allow,deny
    Allow from all
    NESCompatEnv on
</Directory>

I've beat my head against the wall until it hurts.  Any pointers on where to
look next?

Thanks,

Scott