On May 29, 2008, Nigel Jones <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> So I accepted the goal of creating an application by our
> post-release election season that would integrate well with FAS and
> would allow a different method of voting, Range Voting.

Have you considered basing your work on CIVS?
http://www.cs.cornell.edu/andru/civs.html

I've got a version stripped off of all the voting-by-e-mail aspects,
which you might be interested in.  Search for 'civs' in my home page
(URL in the .sig).

Free Software Evangelist  [EMAIL PROTECTED], gnu.org}
Red Hat Compiler Engineer   [EMAIL PROTECTED], gcc.gnu.org}