On Wed, 2009-03-11 at 15:32 -0500, Mike McGrath wrote:

> > In other words please describe your change requests in the subject line
> > to help with differentiation. Thanks, The Non-Management :)
> >

> FWIW, these only happen during a change freeze and aren't really list
> stuff but more workflow stuff, I'll try to be more descriptive but they
> can all safely be ignored unless you're a sysadmin-mainer.

One thing I think we could do is do more of what mmcgrath just did,
posting the proposed change as a diff.  As long as it isn't sensitive
info, we can just use the git send-email program to send the commit we'd
like to push to this list, using --compose to allow us to compose a
message that the patch will be in reply to.  That'll give the subject
some context, the email body the actual change and some sanity to the
whole thing (:

Of course, changes that aren't just git commits are not going to be
helped by this.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- FreedomĀ² is a feature!