On Sep 10, 2009, at 18:14, Mike McGrath <mmcgr...@redhat.com> wrote:

On Thu, 10 Sep 2009, Jesse Keating wrote:

I've done a couple things with the torrents this week and I want you all
to be aware of it, in case something happens.

1) I've removed anything that is older than F-10. All F8/9 content has been removed from the web listing, and if nobody complains in a week or
so I'll remove the torrent files themselves.

2) I've re-generated all the live torrents, all the Fedora 12 Alpha
torrents, and the Snapshot 1 torrents.  These have been re-generated
with a README-SOURCES file that tells users where they can go to get the matching sources. This has reset the download counters for all of the
torrents that got re-generated, but was necessary for GPL compliance.

Please ping me if anybody discovers an issue with the torrents.

Do we not need to have the same, regenerated isos on the mirrors?

The iso itself is not changed. The torrents just have a file added to them.

On the mirror, the location o the source is pretty self evident but the case wasn't the same on the torrents, particularly for the snapshots and alpha.

--
Jes