On Wed, 2016-09-14 at 22:12 -0400, David Shier wrote:
> Thanks,

Just a heads up that I've moved the source and the demo:

https://pagure.io/join-website/

https://ankursinha.fedorapeople.org/join-v2/

So, it isn't called Charlie any more. I'm going to see if it's possible
to select a random Fedora contributor off badges[1] and use their name
and avatar - that way, each time you access the site, you get a new
Fedora contributor welcoming you - maybe from a different part of the
world. How does that sound?

[1] http://badges.fedoraproject.org/

If you want to add things to this demo, please feel free to open a pull
request - it's an easy way to get started :)
--
Thanks,
Regards,