On Sun, Dec 17, 2017 16:00:03 +0000, ankursi...@fedoraproject.org wrote:
> Dear all,

Hello,

> You are kindly invited to the meeting:
>    Fedora Join on 2017-12-18 from 16:00:00 to 17:00:00 Europe/London
>    At fedora-meetin...@irc.freenode.net
>
> The meeting will be about:
> It's time for another group meeting! Here's the agenda:
>
> [https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_Join_SIG/Next_Meeting](https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_Join_SIG/Next_Meeting)

I'll be around for this. If anyone else is free, let's have a quick chat
about how we're doing and what we should do next.

The classroom programme seems to be healthy, and functional. Thanks for
everyone involved. :) We could begin to look at other ideas, such as the
mentorship system that we'd talked about.

The list of open issues is here, on our Pagure project:

https://pagure.io/fedora-join/Fedora-Join/issues

If this meeting time doesn't work for people any more, please reply to
this e-mail letting us know. We can find a new time that suits people
better.

This is also a great opportunity for new folks to introduce themselves
and attend their first meeting, get some badges, and so on ;)

--
Thanks,
Regards,

Ankur Sinha "FranciscoD"