Bill Nottingham wrote:
Jason L Tibbitts III ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) said:
"DJ" == Dave Jones <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
DJ> I think we ended up settling on putting them on
DJ> people.fedoraproject.org. Given the 150MB quota, this probably
DJ> means...

Actually all it means is that you need to ask for more space.

Sort of. Adding debuginfo + all arches means that each vanilla
build could end up taking up over a gigabyte. There are limits
to how much space we can ask for.

We have just to find a sucker to fix the DWARF mess that we have these days... hey, don't look at me... too closely... :-P

- Arnaldo