On Mon, Jul 14, 2008 at 01:03:39PM -0700, Roland McGrath wrote:
 > BTW, see http://koji.fedoraproject.org/scratch/roland/task_714174/
 > for a kernel-vanilla build I did of 2.6.26.
 >
 > This gives a baseline for regression testing any problems to see if they
 > are caused by some Fedora patches (e.g. utrace) or are also upstream.
 >
 > I think koji scratch only stays around for a couple of days.
 > Maybe there is a better place to put these.

put them on roland.fedoraproject.org ?

 > Was there ever a plan to put kernel-vanilla rpms up for public consumption
 > on a regular basis?

There was.  The question largely came down to 'where do we host them?'.
The best answer right now does seem to be $personal.fedoraproject.org
I think it's worth doing this on a semi-regular basis.
Probably not for every -git, but at least for every -rc and point release.

        Dave

--
http://www.codemonkey.org.uk