James Kosin wrote:

I would like to know how to submit a package for FC1 to be updated...
Of course, not through the normal means of patching the existing
version; but, a new build.
In particualar, the gcc package I've built for 3.3.6 for FC1.

fedoralegacy is only for security updates, not packages upgrades.  See
http://fedoralegacy.org/about/faq.php:

FAQs
Q:      What is the update policy for The Fedora Legacy Project?
A:
In general, we will provide security updates and critical bug fixes for select versions of Red Hat Linux and Fedora Core releases. No new features or packages will be introduced except where they are required for future management of our updates and agreed upon by a consensus

-- Rex