Jeremy L. Gaddis wrote:
On 10/15/07, Hans de Goede <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Since we do a lot with and somethings for Fedora we would also like to give
Fedora a prominent place there, so I'm looking for things like T-shirts, but
also things like maybe a big blue flag with the Fedora logo on it etc. I know
the Fedora have stuff like this, so I have 2 questions:
1) Can we get / buy "stuff" like this?
2) If the answer to 1 is yes, how / where and how must will it cost?

Not a whole lot there, but a starting point might be
http://redhat.brandfuelstores.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=37

Hmm,

I was on FOSDEM earlier this year and there Fedora Blue T-shirts with the Fedora-logo and "Fedora" as text on them were being sold, much nicer then the ones from the store you pointed to IMHO. Where did those come from?

Thanks & Regards,

Hans