Jonathan Roberts wrote:

It's taking a *long* time (and as I point out in the draft post, this
isn't any one person's fault), and from the point of view of
facilitating testing and getting experience of running something like
this, I think making a start and getting on with the job in hand is
probably the best next step. It will encourage other people to join
and start making their contributions, and we can always migrate it to
Fedora Infrastructure when it becomes available (thanks to WordPress
respecting users' data and making it easy to export), in fact I want
to do this.

Ok. How does the workflow look like though? Do you share the same password with many editors or you want to act as a gateway by asking people to mail you the content?

Will news.fedoraproject.org redirect to this blog?

Rahul