2008/10/16 Karsten 'quaid' Wade <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Anyone working on the Fedora 10 tour?
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Tours/Fedora9
>
> I'm going to put a better URL for F10[1] in the release notes, and put a
> blank page there.
>
> Does this belong on the Marketing tasks?

I could take this on as it's something I don't mind doing.  I'm gonna
do an ogg of the installation and firstboot in the next couple days.

Seems like I'll have to do the ogg video twice if I do it now.  Should
I base it upon the F-10 Beta now and then redo the views when the GA
release comes out?   Screenshots will be pretty simple, so I'll go
ahead and get those done ASAP.

Cheers,

Clint