Hello All,

I would like to wish everyone a happy holiday season. Thursday and Friday are Passover and Friday is Good Friday and Sunday is Easter. I personally will not be around, on the computer or phone until sometime this weekend, lots of family stuff going on!

If you need anything you can try asking Steven Moix, Ewan Luca, Paul Frields or Max Spevack in my absence if you need something done urgently.

Otherwise, please enjoy the holidays and all the festivities taking place. Our meeting next week will take place as usual, hopefully at a new time, which is not fixed to UTC. I'll leave Steven Moix responsible for tracking that in my absence. See his thread.

Thanks,
Jack