k...@kamsalisbury.com wrote:
Ok, now that our next release is just days away, its time to think about
passing the 'fedora-linux' openid, identi.ca and twitter accounts to another
marketing person.

I had put the accounts together to help us spread Fedora  information in the
short text media world. I also configured them so that it would be easy for two
people to migrate ownership of the accounts from one person to the other.

Though I was fairly involved in the F11 release, this will not be the case with
F12. So... Any takers?

--
Kam Salisbury
http://kamsalisbury.com

Kam,

Yes I will take them. We actually spoke about this some at yesterday's meeting, I wish you could have been there, but in the coming weeks we will begin to put together our social media strategy, so having this will help...

Thanks,
Jack