Hello All,

We are scheduled to have our regularly scheduled meeting tomorrow. The agenda will be talking about the future of marketing and plans, titled Project FooBar, about which you will see an email soon.

I was wondering however, if people didn't mind, if we can have the meeting 2 hours early tomorrow, so 18.00 UTC instead of 20.00UTC because this week is pretty hectic with different stuff to do and I need to be in a meeting tomorrow at 4pm.

If people agree then I can go ahead and send out a preliminary reminder today.

Thanks,
Jack