Steven Pritchard wrote:
On Mon, Nov 26, 2007 at 11:18:18AM -0500, Tom spot Callaway wrote:
The circular dependencies will be fun!

Hopefully a lot of those have been resolved with the EPEL rebuild.

First things first, lets divide up all of jpo's perl packages tomorrow
(assuming that he doesn't come out of AWOL status in the next 24 hours),
so that we have owners to help push this through.

Here's the list of his packages (mostly perl), feel free to start
staking claims on what you'd like:
[...]

I'll definitely take the following:

      * perl-IO-Socket-SSL -- Perl library for transparent SSL

Indirect amavisd-new dependency (via spamassassin).

I also have an interest in this for smbldap-tools, but the package database says that Warren is the owner, not JPO... Same applies for perl-Net-SSLeay.

Those are all of the obvious ones (and their dependencies).  In
addition...

      * perl-Digest-MD4 -- Perl interface to the MD4 Algorithm

Paul Howarth should probably take that.  It's used by
Perl-Crypt-SmbHash.

Yes, I'll take that one.

And +1 to Ralf's suggestion re the perl SIG owning all this stuff.

Paul.

--
Fedora Extras Perl SIG
http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/SIGs/Perl