Went to the Websites meeting yesterday to talk about Fedora Insight.

Short version: We've got us some CSS help from Websites to finish up theming, and they'll be taking on maintenance of the back-end (FWN and Marketing will continue to own workflow and content) once we do the initial launch: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Websites#Fedora_Insight

What this means immediately:

CSS design tickets are getting worked on. (https://fedorahosted.org/design-team/query?status=new&status=assigned&status=reopened&keywords=~insight&order=priority)

I've cc'd everyone with FAS access to the theme group and everyone who owns a Fedora Insight CSS/Design ticket to make sure they're informed, know who the others working on the theme are, and can (possibly) make arrangements to sprint on IRC together; I'd suggest making sure that both the Websites and Design teams know when and where that work will be happening.

We'll also have proper versioning for theme stuff, finally - thanks to Hiemanshu for getting us into git! (Hosting ticket = https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/ticket/1886, but it's just been taken care of.)

Hiemanshu should be posting "here's the repo / how to use it" instructions shortly, I believe.

--Mel