I would love to play but I am horde (I do have a space goat that I wouldn't 
mind having a play with or starting a worgan) but my free time is being eaten 
up by study for my CISCO CCNA so maybe next year.  What raid size are you 
looking to do?  I will put my hand up as being from AU so timezone for raiding 
could be difficult.

> From: [email protected]
> Subject: Yet again, more WOW info.
> Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2011 14:57:41 -0700
> To: [email protected]
> 
> It occurs to me that should enough of you in Europe or Oz/NZ join, you can 
> run your own schedule for a lot of this stuff.  Experience leaders especially 
> can organize raids and dungeons for times more convenient to their local.  My 
> son will be raid boss most of the time in the US, but that doesn't mean we 
> can't have an Oceanic or European time frame with other raid bosses.
> 
> Anyway, I'll post times to join in a day or two.  I'll set some early morning 
> log ins (my time) midday, and evening for a few days so you'll have plenty of 
> chances.  if it gets really difficult, e-mail me and we'll set an appointment 
> if we must.
> 
> BTW, if  you see any other member of the guild Dirty Rotten Scoundrels, on 
> the Gnormengan server, you can pst them and they can invite you.
> 
> Best, R.E.F.
> ----
> www.crydee.com
> 
> Never attribute to malice what can satisfactorily be explained away by 
> stupidity.
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
                                          

Reply via email to