On May 11, 2012, at 11:22 AM, [email protected] wrote:

> I've been in lurk mode for quite some time, and had been meaning to ask this 
> earlier.  Are there any plans that you know of, to release any of the recent 
> audio versions in any other bitrate besides audibles unlistenable 64kbps?  It 
> really ruins everything for me when quality like this is the only available 
> means.  I was also wondering if the John Meagher version of a Crown Imperiled 
> was the only one recorded?  The last few UK audios had all been read by Peter 
> Joyce, and bitrate aside, were decent performances.  I was assuming that 
> things like this are handled by the publisher, but I was just curious if you 
> had more information than what I've been able to find.
> 
> ty, 
> 
> Brian
> 
> 
I have no idea.  Those rights are handled by the publisher and in many cases if 
there's no commercial release of an audio book, it's a "books for the blind" 
project, and they're 100% responsible for how they get produced.

Best,R.E.F.
----
www.crydee.com

Never attribute to malice what can satisfactorily be explained away by 
stupidity.





Reply via email to