Oups, I have just commited them in the repo.

Do I remove
   mosgi.managedelements.memoryprobe.tab directory ?

They are located here :
mosgi.managedelements.memoryprobe.tab/src/main/resources/lib

/stephane

--
Stephane Frenot - Associate professor |
CITI/INRIA Ares - INSA lyon           | mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]