From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, February 14, 2005 4:03 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: Immuno-Regulin

I have used it for Anemia with my cat for fiv/anemia. I think it has
possiblities if you have a vet that is familiar with it. Not too many
vets have experience with it when I found one it was really on the
bubble of her going down for the count. But I did see some positive
results. I just think we need to change the amount and the days and
it would have been better for her.

Feel free to ask anything I can tell you what I know.

Carla