Since I live in a rural area & our local Mom & Pop Natural Store is limited to what items they carry & can order, I am always looking for alternative resources since I have to special order many of the products I use for the furkids, including some holistic food.
In my most recent "quest", I came across this site:
www.onlynaturalpet.com
I was totally impressed and amazed about the products they carry and services offered.........
The site is dedicated to the holistic approach in care & treatment of our furkids.
I addition to the extensive product line, they also offer phone consults w/ their vet, Dr. Larry Siegler. He's a graduate of Cornell Univ. He's board certified in acupuncture & Chinese Herbal remedies, and also a graduate of Dr. Pitcairn's schooling for Homeopathic Veterinary Medicine. And I found the prices for consult to be even less expensive than some of I have paid in the past working w/ other holistic vets.
They also offer an online option for help and advice. Also, phone help where you can actually talk to a real person!
The site lists informative articles, w/ many links to other great resources for the holistic approach.

I am still in awe of the product line, and the availability of items that I have used in the past, but often have had a hard time locating it. This place carries basically ALL major carriers of natural/holistic products. It will make obtaining these products easier, since basically everything I need can be ordered from one source.

I found their prices to be competitive. They also offer a "low price guarantee". In essence, they will match the price of any item found cheaper anywhere else, providing it is not less than their cost.
They also offer 10% discount on all food.
And their shipping prices seem very reasonable to me, compared to what I've paid in the past.

In particular interest to those of you on the list is the array of products that have been discussed on the list and used by many of you.
Recently, Genesis Feline Support was discussed as being recommended for use by I believe, Jill's vet. They carry this item, and as I stated before, they'll match any lower price.
Another person recently discussed switching to the raw diet for their babies. This place has a very wide variety of products in that line......

Just thought I'd mention this resource since it seems all of us here are on the never ending quest for the best treatments for our furkids. It's definitely worth checking out!

Patti