Nina,
He is a joy, and thank you for the compliment, I am sure all parents hope they raise their kids right....I personally think the kitties have something to do with his sensitivity.....he is a doll ;-))
Thanks again
Cherie

Nina <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Cherie,
How adorable Sugar is! It's wonderful to see a picture of your sweet
son. Not only is he loving and sensitive, he's handsome as well. How
proud you must be.
Nina