I know, it is just tough the first few days, especially because this is the smallest I have ever had....I am worried about someone sitting on her head lol.

TenHouseCats <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
awwwwwwwwww, what a sweetie! my cats have reached the point where another cat comes into the house, they roll their eyes, and just sigh. (i think that they remember that if their mother weren't the type to take in new ones, most of them wouldn't be here either!)

MC

Cherie A Gabbert wrote:
I can not wait either, then at least I can have two about the same size so they can play....all my others are a little bent out of shape right now...it will take a few days and then another one will come in...I am thinking by the time it is over I am going to be the most hated by the residents ;-))....they will survive.

Barb Moermond <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
adorable!!!!!!!  and I can't wait to see the other new kitty!!!  Congratulations!!!

Cherie A Gabbert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Well we have a bouncing baby girl 1.5lbs 10 weeks old, born December 9th.....My son names her Sugar, she is not the kitty I posted about with the skin problem, we are waiting a weeks before we pick her up, but she is a doll.....I am attaching a photo of her and my son.....ENJOY

I am sending the link instead, I was unaware that picture attachments are a no no....So James was kind enough to post it to this page... http://www.felineleukemia.org/pets/sugar_cherie.jpg
Now you can ENJOY
Cherie

"My cat the clown: paying no mind to whom he should impress. Merely living his life, doing what pleases him, and making me smile."
- Anonymous

Do you Yahoo!?

No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Anti-Virus. Version: 7.0.300 / Virus Database: 265.8.8 - Release Date: 2/14/2005
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.