Michelle,
My heart goes out to you, you have been thru so much. I don't know of anyone around here that has romm for another FIV+, sorry, but here are some sites you could cross post on. I actually was able to place some seniors and disabled cats using a couple of these sites. It's worth a try......

The following are all at Yahoo Groups:
These are Yahoo Groups for FIV+ cats
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  This group is for Felv+/FIV+ cats - supplying information on rescue, transport and rehoming of positives. Looks promising.

This is another site I've used in the past:
www.felinerescue.net/RESCUES_BY_LOCATION  Make sure you put the___ after the words RESCUES and BY...RESCUES_BY_LOCATION

Somewhere in my files I do have some other resources.... Let me know if you'd like me to look them up!
God Bless You,
Wishing the best for you, Gray & Charlie,
Patti