You got it!

=^..^= Terri, Salome', Siggie the Tomato Vampire, Guinevere, Sammi, and 5 furangels: RuthieGirl, Samantha, Arielle, Gareth and Alec =^..^=

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, February 22, 2005 5:18 PM
Subject: Off Topic - Tipper

Please pray for the safe return of my Tip. He has been missing for four nights and I'm so worried I can't think straight. He is two yrs old and he goes out some but he doesn't leave the yard. My yard is completely fenced in and he weighs 20 lb. so I thought he couldn't climb over. I have searched day and night every place I think he could be. He is one of my group who is not felv+. I love him so much. Please keep us in your prayers. Your good thoughts always helps. I don't post very often, but I read all yours. I don't know what I would do without you. Thanks, Sheila

<<image/jpeg>>