Healing vibes and good thoughts coming your way ;-))
Cherie

Hideyo Yamamoto <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Well, Ginger is definitely not eating as much – I think she should be eating a bit more.  And I began to worry.  She liked liver shake I made for her and she drank it and ate a bit more food.  I gave another shot of V-B complex (I don’t have V-B 12) last night. She ate a bit today again but she had a bad diarrhea last night – again, I am not sure what to think of it either as she did not eat anything unusually. She acts just fine – (thank god) – I made a appointment for Friday morning – I hate to take her, but if she continues not to eat, I should probably take her.

Has anyone experience this type of changes in your kittie’s appetite??

Please continue to send Ginger a healing vibes – she needs every one of she can get!!

Thank you!!