I can not imagine there is anything else to do other than what you are doing.
If you want a natural treatment, tea tree oil, which you can get in any
health food store, is an anti-fungal and kills ringworm (I myself had a spot of
ringworm last summer and used that to get rid of it and it worked).  I am not
sure you can put it on cats straight and so would not do so without further
guidance from a vet, but I have a natural flea powder that contains it so I
know
they use it to some degree on cats and dogs.  But you can mix it with water in
spray container and spray surfaces with it.
Michelle