Thank you, Sally.

Well, it's probably sort of my fault - if I did everything carefully,
this wouldn't be an issue -

They did not want me to feed cats anymore because they were peeing on
the furniture that we NO LONGER NEEDED and therefore BEING Abandoned in
the trailers in the parking lot.  When I asked the management if I could
trap them and remove them, they did not want me to go near them for
potential of me or anyone getting any disease (???) from dead cats, as
some of the feral were trapped in trailers for a long time, and they
died there, which still upset me to think about (Ginger's mom was
trapped there recently for three days - and I did not know about it but
she got out ok)-

My friend Kathy, offered to talk to the management before, I just did
not want to create any additional attentions around cats here because it
could go either way, if you know what I mean.  If I can quietly trap the
mama, it will be good, though there are two more out there possible.  I
had had trapped a total of 8 cats from here and never released them
back.

Wish me luck with my situation, Sally.  I just hope that all the kitties
left here are ok.

Hideyo