Thank you for that tip.  She has a large bladder stone, no crystals, and her ph was borderline so they could not tell which kind of stone, struvite or oxylate.  We are trying the food that helps with struvite, as well as some chinese herbs used to dissolve bladder stones, to see if that works. It's been a month and she has a recheck on Monday. If the stone is smaller we will continue this way. If not, she needs surgery, which is a big deal because she is FeLV+ (if she needs surgery I am going to start her on feline interferon a week or two beforehand). If she gets surgery, I will find out what kind of stone it is, and if it is the appropriate kind I will try what you recommended. I am filing it for future use anyway.
Thanks,
Michelle