Thank is great....I love a happy ending ;-))
Cherie

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
In a message dated 3/7/2005 4:50:21 PM Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
A happy ending for Tuffy, the positive kitty in Pennsauken. He is
going to a home in North Jersey on Wednesday. He was neutered, UTD on
his shots and all dressed up and waiting for his ride home. The vet's
office told me today that a woman who has other positives is coming
to get him and saw one of my cross postings for him. They tell me he
is a strapping fellow and seems very healthy.
Glad to see that posting do work! Thanks to all who showed concern
and info for this guy.

Terrie Mohr

Check site for available Siameses for adoption!
More will be posted soon.

http://www.tazzys-siameses-collies.petfinder.org/

http://hometown.aol.com/tatorbunz/index.html

http://hometown.aol.com/tatorbunz/myhomepage/petmemorial.html