Done, and passed it on also ;-))

"Doljan, Joan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Thanks.  Passed it on.
-----Original Message-----
From: Julie Johnson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, March 08, 2005 10:55 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: OT - Petitioning Oprah

Dear Friends,

Here is a link to sign a petition asking that Oprah do a show on pet overpopulation, puppy mills, and other animal issues.

Oprah is such a unique celebrity in American culture; I wrote to her office about a year ago asking for a show like this and did not receive a response; the goal for the petition is 100,000 signatures.  Hopefully they will consider it if that many folks make it clear they'd like to see this issue addressed.

Please consider signing!

Love, Julie

"I hold that, the more helpless a creature, the more entitled it is
to protection by man from the cruelty of man. "

by the way its animals are treated."

Mohandas Gandhi (1869-1948)

Paws Come WITH Claws!!!

If you're thinking about de-clawing your cat, you need to re-think your decision to acquire a pet.